Yes, we post Bartnik Honey beyond Malaysia. Purchasing process is easy.
Understand our Terms and Regulations and agree with it
Decide the carrier of your choice
Fill up our Honey International purchase order form
Obtain our quote and estimated delivery window
Pay by PayPal
We pack and post to you
TERMS AND REGULATIONS
1. Quantity of honey per bundle is 6 bottles. Type of honey can vary. You can order > 1 bundle.
2. Recipients to handle customs clearance processes.
3. Recipients to pay import taxes, custom duties or brokerage (handling) fee which may be imposed. These charges are separate from the shipping cost by nulounu, and to be billed directly by the carrier of choice. Check the estimated Customs Duty @ here.
4. Recipients will receive a copy of Health Certificate and Certificate of Analysis (COA) with an official invoice as supporting documents.
5. No cancellation once payment is made.
6. No return allowed.
7. Estimated Delivery window provided by nulounu reflects most standard deliveries. However, some orders may occasionally be subject to longer transit time caused by air freight delay, Customs hold, or any other unforeseen complications outside of nulounu’s control.
8. Coverage: Any country/area covered by the Carrier(s) selected.
9. nulounu will make it our best effort to ensure a smooth shipping but is not responsible for any damage, taxes, custom inspection and/or loss during transport.
All orders are shipped out from our warehouse in Malaysia to your location by Air Freight.
Carrier for your selection:
- DHL Express
Days to Delivery: ~1-2 day(s)
Estimated Rate: ~RM480-RM500 for a parcel of 6 bottles of 400g honey (Insurance included)
Feel free to contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.